I looked at the schedule and there appears to be a lot of Photographic opportunity – from Heavy Horses to tractors etc.
I just thought it may be of interest to members; full details are available on the website below.
Note there is a cost to enter, but if the weather is good, and you have an opportunity there might be a winning image here….?
Latest posts by Leigh Foster (see all)
- Capture Yorkshire 2018 Competition - November 11, 2017
- Members Presentation Evenings 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Manufacturing Competiton - June 27, 2017
- Nunnington Hall – National Trust; British Wildlife Photography Exhibition - May 3, 2017
- World Ploughing Event – 8th – 11th September 2016 ~ Crockey Hill, York - August 8, 2016