Cast light on a dark history! See Bram Stoker’s inspiration in a new light as Whitby Abbey is bathed in dramatic illuminations. As you explore its gothic splendour, our costumed characters will introduce the darker side of the past with tales of grave robbing and witch trials. New for this year, you can also experience a live performance of Dracula to complete your visit. Wrap up warm, pack your camera and take a wander around the glowing ruins from 6pm – 8.30pm, with costumed performances throughout, and our much-loved Dracula performance at 8.15pm. Halloween fancy dress encouraged! Also new for this year, visit our traders market where you’ll be able to buy everything from hot drinks to Steampunk jewellery.
See English Heritage for more information see here
Latest posts by Andy Kitchener (see all)
- The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) - December 4, 2015
- Whitby Abbey Illuminated Wed 28 – Sat 31 Oct 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Editing Your Members Gallery - October 16, 2015
- Site Events Enhanced - October 14, 2015
- Creating A Featured Image For Posts For Our Newsletter, Facebook & Twitter - October 14, 2015