The Asylum Steampunk Festival Lincoln 28th – 31st August 2015
The Asylum Steampunk Festival is the largest and longest running steampunk festival in the World, attracting participants from around the globe. It takes place over the August Bank Holiday weekend in the historic City of Lincoln.
For four glorious days the historic streets of Lincoln are thronged with thousands of splendidly dressed steampunks enjoying a festival which strives to combine art, literature, music, fashion, comedy and simple good fun.
This website will help you if you are a steampunk day visitor, a participant with a wristband ticket or a member of the public. Check full details of the event here
Latest posts by Andy Kitchener (see all)
- The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) - December 4, 2015
- Whitby Abbey Illuminated Wed 28 – Sat 31 Oct 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Editing Your Members Gallery - October 16, 2015
- Site Events Enhanced - October 14, 2015
- Creating A Featured Image For Posts For Our Newsletter, Facebook & Twitter - October 14, 2015