Printing Our Syllabus To A Single Sheet Of A4
The instructions below will enable you to print the full Syllabus on A4, of course you could use the instructions to get the syllabus on even smaller sheets including A5, A6 or double sided A6 sheets on your own printer. This will save the club £90 per year or £2 per person printing the syllabus as was done traditionally.
- Open Microsoft Word (or other word processor on your PC or Mac). Swap your word-processor to Two column mode
Microsoft Word Two Columns
- Swap your word processor to narrow margins to maximise use of the page
Microsoft Word Narrow Margins
- Go to the web site and select the syllabus. Select the print button and the syllabus appears in a new window
Syllabus Print Screen
- Press cancel on the printer menu leaving all the syllabus text. Press CTRL A (Control and A key simultaneously or go to the bottom of the Syllabus, select all the text and right click
Select All Text On Syllabus
- Go to Microsoft Word and press paste, the full syllabus will now be in your word-processor
Copy Text To Microsoft Word
- Select all text in the word processor by pressing CTRL A again
Select All Text In Microsoft Word
- Now alter the font size of all of the text to allow the Syllabus to fit on a single page
The following two tabs change content below.