A great photographic opportunity – The whole of Pickering is decorated and themed towards the second World War. The railway is the main attraction for this, and there are many vintage vehicles. There are dances, parties and theatre. Approx 90% of the visitors will be dressed in period costume.
At the Pickering Trout Lake, the main car park is turned into a large market with 1940’s stalls. We also offer caravanning and camping in a large field at the side of the railway at Moorland Trout Farm. This field is a short 10 minute walk to the centre of town, also 10 minutes to the school for the main dance. See full details at http://www.pickering-warweekend.co.uk
Latest posts by Andy Kitchener (see all)
- The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) - December 4, 2015
- Whitby Abbey Illuminated Wed 28 – Sat 31 Oct 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Editing Your Members Gallery - October 16, 2015
- Site Events Enhanced - October 14, 2015
- Creating A Featured Image For Posts For Our Newsletter, Facebook & Twitter - October 14, 2015