RPS Royal Photographic Society
Call for Entries – Closing date 31st July 2016
Short-listed books and winners will be exhibited at the
159 Bethnal Green Road
from 18th – 23rd October 2016.
Also, exhibiting at the
on 12th November 2016
and St. Stephens Church Hall, Plymouth in conjunction with Fotonow.
– Self-published, photobook dummies, artist’s and handmade photobooks.
– Produced by on-line digital print services, by offset printing or any other processes.
– No commercial book trade publications.
– Only one book per entrant. The book must be the author’s own work, (however books containing found images may be used, provided their source is stated).
– Books must have been created between 1st January 2014 and the closing date for entries of 31st July 2016.
Entry Fee – per person is £25.00, £10.00 for 25 years old or under entrants.
Books are returnable where return postage is supplied.
Selectors – David Campany, Lucy Kumara Moore and Dewi Lewis
Full details and Entry Form – see www.rps.org/photobook
Winner award £1000 and RPS medal
Second – RPS medal and Bob Books token value £150
Third – RPS medal and Bob Books token value £100
Rod Fry ARPS
Working as a professional photographer and artist, I take responsibility for my own personal and professional development in photography through self-directed projects. I strive to create colourful, innovative and dynamic images that may not have been seen before. Constantly seeking new and refreshing ideas, I am forever inspired by stunning photographic images of Yorkshire and around the world.
Latest posts by Georgina Brown (see all)
- Georgina Brown Galleries: 2017 Yorkshire Calendar - September 8, 2016
- Selby Camera Club Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens Exhibition 2016 - July 13, 2016
- Kind messages from our guest, Vanessa Cook at Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens - May 15, 2016
- North and East Midlands Photographic Federation - March 7, 2016
- Open International Photobook Exhibition 2016 - March 7, 2016