The Selby Camera Club Calendar is very sophisticated, events can be added to your smart phone or personal google calendar by rss feeds or ical links. Simply clicking the ical will allow you to add an event to your personal calendar. However a neat trick is to create a new calendar on your google calendar from a url.
This will take in every event from the calendar from the current date to December 2020. However google calendar is mean to re-scan this url every ‘few’ hours. Hopefully this will mean that withing 24 hours of any updates on the selby website calendar your google calendar will be updated! Hopefully quite neat functionality.
Highlight the text above by dragging your mouse over and press CONTROL and C simultaneously or use copy function of mac
Latest posts by Andy Kitchener (see all)
- The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) - December 4, 2015
- Whitby Abbey Illuminated Wed 28 – Sat 31 Oct 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Editing Your Members Gallery - October 16, 2015
- Site Events Enhanced - October 14, 2015
- Creating A Featured Image For Posts For Our Newsletter, Facebook & Twitter - October 14, 2015