2018 Images of Selby calendar
As a one-off special, I have decided to put together a calendar representing the town of Selby for 2018.
All images are in full colour including atmospheric images of its famous Abbey, the bountiful park, the tranquil canal and the busy, yet lively market town captured in all kinds of changeable seasons and times of day.
These 2018 ‘Images of Selby’ calendars are available in two different formats – slim (420 x 148mm) and A4 (210 x 297mm), which opens to A3.
This vibrant and colourful calendar is sure to grace any room whether in the office or home.
My calendars previously have travelled around the world as far as Russia, Canada and Australia.
These calendars make superb presents for your family, relatives and friends, whether for Christmas, birthday or perhaps an ideal gift to treat yourself.
All photographs © Georgina Brown
Calendars can be ordered online: http://www.georginabrown.co.uk/shop-online/yorkshire-calendars/
Working as a professional photographer and artist, I take responsibility for my own personal and professional development in photography through self-directed projects. I strive to create colourful, innovative and dynamic images that may not have been seen before. Constantly seeking new and refreshing ideas, I am forever inspired by stunning photographic images of Yorkshire and around the world.
Latest posts by Georgina Brown (see all)
- Georgina Brown Galleries: 2018 ‘Images of Selby’ calendar - October 27, 2017
- Selby Camera Club Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens Exhibition 2016 - July 13, 2016
- Kind messages from our guest, Vanessa Cook at Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens - May 15, 2016
- North and East Midlands Photographic Federation - March 7, 2016
- Open International Photobook Exhibition 2016 - March 7, 2016