We were lucky enough to have a great day at the York Bird of Prey Centre with Andrew and his amazing team. With over 80 birds we were treated to an amazing day of observing birds and learning about them and had some fun getting (or trying to get) photographs of Birds of prey in flight. The team at http://www.yorkbirdofprey.co.uk made it a superb day and could not be more helpful in trying to get that perfect photograph arrange for us. Taking the birds for a walk, positioning them to give us great angles and shots. This venue is probably one of the best Birds of Prey centres and the team cannot do enough for you. Added to that their birds are great subjects.
Below is an album of the team on the outing. There are individual photographers galleries online. Check each of them out as everyone gets different views and photographs. Here is the photo memories of the team on a great day out, fancy joining us?
Latest posts by SCC Webmaster (see all)
- News and Newsletters - May 6, 2016
- Winning Photograph Gallery – Selby Abbey Public Vote Competition - September 14, 2015
- Yorkshire Air Show At RAF Church Fenton or Yorkshire East Airport - September 4, 2015
- Yorkshire Camera Clubs YPU Members - September 4, 2015
- Adrian Lines CD Presentation on Altered Reality September 17th 2015 - August 7, 2015