Vignetting can give your photos an artistic look and focus the viewer’s attention around a center of interest. In this tutorial we will explain how to add a non-destructive vignetting effect to your photos using vector shapes and masks in Photoshop. I have been shown many different ways of creating vignettes and this is by far one of the easiest!
Latest posts by Andy Kitchener (see all)
- The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB) - December 4, 2015
- Whitby Abbey Illuminated Wed 28 – Sat 31 Oct 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Editing Your Members Gallery - October 16, 2015
- Site Events Enhanced - October 14, 2015
- Creating A Featured Image For Posts For Our Newsletter, Facebook & Twitter - October 14, 2015